Shaq, Red, Mickey, Chance and Ceaser - this is for you. In your honor we will save one at a time - showing them love and kindness and teaching them confidence as you have taught us. It's because of you that this has become a reality. I know ya'll are guiding us from above - we will make ya'll proud.
How can you help? Whether you can help for a few hours once in a while or can commit to weekly support - we need you! Some of the opportunities available are:
We have foster dogs available for adoption in Louisiana, Michigan, Upstate New York, Colorado, Illinois and Ontario, Canada. Take a look at all our dogs on our Available Labs page.
Maizie has been waiting so long for her forever home! She's been through heartworm treatment is is finally ready to meet her new mom and/or dad. She's a fun, loving, attention seeking girl. She loves to play fetch, or anything that involves some human interaction. Maizie is completely house broken and knows how to "sit" and "shake" and walks well on a leash. Maizie would do best as the only dog in a family. She is an all-around great girl.
Our Wish List
Some of the things that we would find useful in caring for our foster dogs are:
For Our Foster Dogs:
- Leashes and collars (gently used are fine)
- Martingale collars are particularly needed for transport
- Heartworm Preventative (in intact individual pill packets)
- Other unexpired medications
- Dog Crates and puppy pens
- Food dishes (stainless steel or ceramic)
- New or gently used dog beds
- Grooming supplies (shampoo, brushes, etc.)
For Our Foster Homes:
- Gift cards for stationary supplies, gas companies (for transport costs), pet stores
- In Canada, Canadian Tire Money
And of course, monetary donations are always welcome. If you would like to donate online:
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a physical address for checks or for the contact information for our vet.