Shaq, Red, Mickey, Chance and Ceaser - this is for you. In your honor we will save one at a time - showing them love and kindness and teaching them confidence as you have taught us. It's because of you that this has become a reality. I know ya'll are guiding us from above - we will make ya'll proud.
We're holding a puppy shower for Dixie!
Dixie had seven adorable puppies on June 14th in a rural shelter in Louisiana. On June 16th, Dixie and all her sweet babies were moved to our foster home where they can grow up safe and taken care of. Puppies need a lot so we've started a Wish List on Amazon.com. Check out her wish list and see if you can help. We have foster dogs available for adoption in Louisiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Upstate New York and Ontario, Canada. Take a look at all our dogs on our Available Labs page. Sally Ann is house trained and doesn't mind a crate, but doesn't really need one either. She knows most basic commands (sit, shake, stay, lay down) She is great with children and adults alike. Sally Ann gets along with some dogs but prefers to be the boss. If you have room in your heart and home for Sally Ann - please email us at email@example.com to find out more about how you can bring Sally Ann home.
So many ways to help!
- Attend the Southern Night for the Dogs, Friday, October 30th in Jefferson, Louisiana. Costume contest, silent auction and a HUGE raffle plus fabulous food and an open bar. Tickets are only $30 each
- Shop at one of our partner sites - AmazonSmile, US Bones, Bissell and others. See them all on our Donations page.
We always need:
- Leashes, Collars and Training Collars
- Food bowls (stainless steel preferred)
- Staples gift cards (for printing or faxing, or office supplies)
- Gift cards can be used to buy all the supplies we need!
Dixie and her puppies will be available for adoption around the beginning of August (born June 14) but don't wait. If you're interested in applying for any of them, please fill out an adoption application and send it in. The adoption fee is $350.00 and the application must be filled out. We will check references and arrange home visits in advance so when the puppies are ready to go, everything will be in place. Check out our Adoption Process page to see what's required to bring your next dog home.