Volunteers are essential to the success of NOLA Lab Rescue. Whether you can help for a few hours once in a while or can commit to weekly support - we need you!
Can you help?
(No experience required - we provide training & mentoring)
- Fostering - see Fostering for more information
- Adoption screeners - review adoption applications, verify references & conduct phone interviews with applicants
- Animal transport volunteers - transport animals to vet appointments, transfer from shelters to vet or foster homes (long distance transporters are also needed to drive a couple of hours to forever homes)
- Fundraising - help plan short & long-term events, apply for grants, plan raffles & promote our organization
- Public outreach - spread the word, drum up donation support, write thank you notes, be an advocate for NOLA Lab Rescue
- Dog training - teach our dogs basic obedience skills
- Photography - we have some lovely dogs for you to photograph
Contact us for more information and let us know if you are able to help. Thank you!